Requiring no hand or wrist movement the Orbitrack represents a significant advance in computer input technology and is suitable for all computer users, particularly young children and those with motor skill difficulties and movement impairment.
The Orbitrack uses a control ring to electronically manage cursor movement for precise targeting of objects on the computer screen.
Unlike a mouse, trackball or joystick no hand or wrist movement is necessary and unlike a touch pad the cursor does not have to be ‘driven’ around the screen by constant finger movement.
Includes Free USB/PS2 adaptor.
- Unique cursor control technology.
- Large, 50mm cursor control ring for easy operation and precise targeting.
- Soft touch operation (no pressure is required)
- Ultra reliable with no moving/wearing mechanical parts.
- Sealed against the ingress of fluids or contaminants.
- Ergonomic design with a sloped case for comfortable wrist positioning.
- Large palm/hand rest for comfortable operation
- Soft touch, colour coded, buttons (Left/Right Click, Drag Lock and Double Click)
- Buttons easily accessed without the need for hand/wrist movement
- Symmetrical design allowing use with either hand.
- Does not require driver software – ideal for contract managed computer systems
- Computer Access
- Tablet Access – Android